Monday, 4 February 2013

Zara Buckle Boots



I'm in love with these little black boots! and what a great buy they are! These beauties are from Zara and best of all they are in the sale. They were originally £69.99 and I managed to get the last pair in my size for £29.99... For once having small feet was a bonus! (I'm a size 4 by the way!)

These are Suede, with silver buckles and super comfy, I even quoted in my happy state "They feel like their kissing my feet when I walk"

When there is less rain I will go outside and take some blogging photo's in them to show you what I would wear/style with them. 

What do you think of these? and what would you style with them to make an outfit? 




1 comment:

  1. Hello love!!!

    why does ZARA have so many amazing things! Your boots are so awesome, I love the buckles! I would probably style these with some black tights, perhaps a floral printed dress belted at the waist :)

    GREAT Post!

    xo KCN

    http://www.insidelookatkcn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete