1.Grey Marl Crop Top with Stud Detail - Daisy Street
2.Chick Skinny Studded Belt - Topshop
3.Moto Joni Super High Waisted Skinny Jeans - Topshop
4.Lips in Whimsical - Topshop
5.Dweeb Crop Top - Topshop
6.Cross Print Blouse - Ever Ours
7. YEAH Midi Dress - Topshop
I LOVE these Joni Super high waisted skinny jeans from Topshop, I tried them on yesterday and they are amazing and really figure hugging. I especially love how they are in the style of Disco Pants by having no pockets at the front. I cant wait to get my hands on these!
This post is mainly with Topshop Clothes and Accessories however the studded crop top from Daisy Street is definitely what I will be Buying next! It will look great with high waisted jeans for the warmer months coming up ahead!
Not only that the Cross print blouse from Ever ours is AMAZING and better than that it is only £9 in the sale! This would look great with a knitted jumper over the top as well.
What do you think of my wishlist? Will you be buying any of these items?


No comments:
Post a Comment