Friday, 1 February 2013

River Island Wants

All of the above are River Island

1. Oversized Roll Tee - £25
2. Black Patterned Stripe High Waisted Leggings - £16
3. Khaki Waxed Faux Fur Collar Jacket - £60
4. Light Wash Embroided Stud Shorts - £40
5. Green Check Dip Dye Western Shirt - £30

I went shopping yesterday and had a look in River Island, they really have stepped up recently! There is always a couple of on trend pieces that I love however yesterday I near enough wanted everything I saw. 

I had to buy the Blanc Noir Chain Oversized Tee it looks absolutely lovely on and I cant wait to show you what it looks like, The chain detailing makes the tee stand out from the crowd. 
I would love to have these patterned striped leggings, there not like the usual patterned leggings you see around stores. They have a great fabric, and are high waisted, these would look great with an oversized tee or crop top. 
I seriously want this Khaki Waxed Coat, I NEED and LOVE it! I have already bought a faux fur lined parka coat from Zara and can't take it off! I'm really in need of a jacket that has a fur collar, this might have to be the one.

Which one is your favorite? are you loving River Island at the moment? 


2 comments:

  1. Wonderful choice...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and GFC???
    Lovely greets Nessa
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for reading my blog! Here is my BLOGLOVIN:

      http://www.bloglovin.com/littlesoles

      I am following you on Blogger as well.

      xx

      Delete