Thursday, 31 January 2013

Today's Buys

So today is payday, and I have gone a little mad, But I absolutely love these and I've picked up some great bargains!


1. Disco pants: Glamorous
2. Jumper: Ever Ours
3. Leggings: Boohoo
4. Crop Top: Boohoo


First of all I love these royal blue disco pants, they are amazing. I have become the biggest fan of these and had to pick up this colour! The jumper is a bargain, only £5.00 from Ever Ours - how could i resist? These cross prints stand out and look brilliant I will be teaming mine up with a shirt, I cant wait for it to come in the post.

CHECKS, well checks are ruling all over retails stores at the moment, Topshop being my favorite by far. However I came across these grey and black check leggings from Boohoo, in the sale for £8.00! I literally cant wait to wear these and will definitely be posting about these.

Last of all this black crop top will go with everything, Its a must need in my wardrobe. This would look good with a maxi skirt, high waist jeans or disco pants.

What would you pair with these items?

3 comments:

  1. Those Boohoo Leggings and that crop top would look so good together:) great picks x
    Welcome to blogging hehe, thank you so much for following me on Twitter, I followed you too:)
    Look forward to more of your posts xx

    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for taking your time to read my blog! I'm new to blogging and trying to get as many people reading as possible!

      I cant wait for these to come in the post and will be definitely posting about the check leggings, I LOVE them!

      journeyoflittlesoles.blogspot.co.uk

      xx

      Delete
    2. No problem:)
      You just introduced to Ever Ours, its amazing. I didnt even know it existed!x

      Delete